Improved Retail Analytics – Dive Deeper Into Physical Retail Data
We’re excited to announce new, easy-to-access metrics for all physical retailers: Our improved Retail Analytics puts the data that matters most at your fingertips. You can now track and act on cricial metrics right from your Shopify store, like staff performance, location performance, and much more.
Your Shopify will now feature new reports from Shopify POS, including sales by:
- Retail location
You can also quickly get key insights on your improved dashboard, including:
- Total sales
- Average order value
- Total orders
- Top products by units sold
If you use both Shopify POS and Shopify’s Online Store, you’ll now be able to see all of these reports directly on your important online store reports.
Collect data about Staff, Store Locations, and More
The improved Retail Analytics helps you make the most out of every transaction, employee, and location. With the these reports, you can now easily:
- Recognize top performing staff and reward them, push new goals, identify what made teh succeed, and Help other stuff member acheve their full potential.
- Recognize best-selling products on all your retail shops, so you can laser-focus on what’s working and take weighted decisions.
- Use compounded metric to imporve your ROI (return of interest) by comparing sales by location and staff performance with units sold.
- Benchmark total sales with different time frames, to assess seasonal ups and downs, identify incoming hard times and prevent them.
- Determine AOV (average order value) so that you can profit margins, promotions, sales, and other tactics in order to grow your traffic to your store.
New Improved Retail Analytics:
Big data analytics examines large amounts of data to discover hidden patterns and correlations. But today’ it’s possible to analyze your data and get answers just in seconds so you don’t have to waste days and nights and you can finally focus on the fun part of you business – an effort that’s slower and less efficient with more traditional business intelligence solutions.
The major that big data analytics brings to the table, however, are speed and efficiency. Whereas a few years ago a business would have gathered information, run analytics and unearthed information that could be used for future decisions, now this business can identify insights for immediate decisions. The ability to work much faster gives organizations a competitive edge they didn’t have before.